2022 Miles Continental Le Race
An Iconic New Zealand Cycling Event with a long history dating back to 1935
Do the whole 100km! From Christchurch to Little River to Akaroa.
Grab a buddy and do Le Race on a Tandem.
Take on half each and swap over at Little River.
Compete as a team of 4 with each member going the full distance.
Grab your mountain bike and ride a true mountain stage.
Rider must be 100kg or more (without the bike).
KING & QUEEN of the MOUNTAIN
This challenge is in the best tradition of the Tour de France.
ENVORMATION VINTAGE CUP
Enter the age of your bike frame and be in with a chance to win a cool trophy!
LE RACE PETITE
End your race at Little River.
NZ's taste of French Cycling
- SOLO - Individual - $115 (Late $140)
- TANDEM - $160 (Late $210)
- RELAIS 2 - Relay - $155 (Late $205)
- TEAM (4 man, each riding 100km solo) - $115 (Enter as SOLO $115, late $140)
- LE RACE PETITE - Individual - $80 (Late $95, min age 17)
- PETITE YOUTH two for the price of one - $80. Sign up a friend and get it for $40 each (Late fee's to come, so get in quick !)
All fees are in NZD : See more on the pricing page
The 22nd edition of Miles Continental Le Race will be a special event this Saturday after attracting a star-studded fiel...